No Subject

I need your services in a confidential matter
regarding consignment out of a family beneficiary deposit. This
requires a private arrangement.You will receive these funds under legal
claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a
risky free transfer. I am willing to pay a generous management fee as
well as appreciation as soon as this transaction is ompleted.

have all the details. All correspondences will be via email, for now.
The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer
from you. Yes or no. If yes, Kindly furnish me with your personal
information which must includ your direct cell phone and fax number,
your address and company name, then lets work out the modalities .E-
mail me as soon as you receive this proposal to enable me acknowledge
the reciept of your email and inform you of what you need to do.

God
bless you.
Dr. Tony Eze Eke