Re: Using GSSAPI with specific providers

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 17:14:19 +0100
Kai Blin <blin@gmx.net> wrote:

> I'm currently trying to figure out if it's worth to spend time on GSSAPI to
> get this to work for me, or if I'm faster implementing SPNEGO myself. Andrew
> Bartlett keeps trying to convince me GSSAPI works, but I'm not sure myself.

I would definitely start with GSSAPI. I was just warning that it's not
going to be a trivial one to one mapping. You will need to think about
the semantics of each parameter and the states the context goes through
and figure out how to reconcile the differences.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO