Certificates for Pkinit

Hi group,

    we have proved heimdal and pkinit at our organization and we think
it is very good, because we needed a system able to authenticate clients
with certificates.

However we want a confirmation about the requirements of certificates:

The KDC should have an EKU and a subjectAltName (OtherName) that is
PK-INIT specific.
The EKU is 1.3.6.1.5.2.3.5

The subjectAltName is of the type OtherName using the oid 1.3.6.1.5.2.2
and with a DER encoded KRB5PrincipalName in the data part with the
realms krbtgt principal in the KRB5PrincipalName.

The certificates for the clients must have a EKU id-pkekuoid
(1.3.6.1.5.2.3.4) and a DER encoded domain in the SubjectAltName in the
certificate using OtherName

Is it all correct ?

If our CA can't match these requirements is there a walkaround?

Thanks