No Subject

RESPONDS NEEDED FROM AHLAJI MUMAMMAD SAAD ABUBAKAR

From Ahlaji. Muhammadu Saad Abubakar III.

My name is Ahlaji. Muhammadu Saad Abubakar III, the new sultan of the northern state, Sokoto of Nigeria.
I need your services in a confidential matter regarding consignment out of a family beneficiary deposit. This requires a private arrangement please.

You will receive these funds of US$ 50,000,000.00 under a diplomatic claims in Two Truck boxes.
All legal documents have been carefully worked out to ensure a risk free transfer. I am willing to pay a generous management fee to you as well as appreciation as soon as this transaction is completed.

I have all the details and our correspondences will be via email for now because of my new replacement of my brother (Ahlaji Muhammadu Maccido) who recently died in Sunday's plane crash in Abuja-Nigeria that killed 96 people.

The funds in question are quite large. I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or no. If yes,
Kindly furnish me with your personal information which includes your direct cell phone and fax  number, your address and other details of yours through the below my private email, then lets work out the modalities on how to move this consignment to your country for investment. You can read more about me through WTOP online site (www.wtop.com/?nid=387&sid=962468) and let this transaction be confidencial and urgent because you are the only person i have contacted for now and i got your email from the online directory. Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Insha'Allah,
Ahlaji. Muhammadu Saad Abubakar III.
Private Email: muhammadu@kred.com
                     muhammadusaad@aim.com