YOUR WINNING DETAILS

POSTCODE LOTTO NL.
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "B" DRAWS
Ticket Number:NL/BC336791/HY07.

In view of the yearly sweepstake of the above named organization held on the 6th January 2007.It is my pleasure to inform you that your e-mail address attached to the above Ref No, ticket Number:NL/BC336791/HY07, lucky number W-61228-58/B7, Prize Number:JM/934107/WPN came up in the first dip.This invariably means that you have emerged as the prize recipient in the first category with an allocated sum of 10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Euros) shared among the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.Be informed that all participants were selected from a randon computing ballot system.This charitable sweepstake is sponsored by postcodeloterij organizations and government parastatals drawn from major cities in Europe.
   In your best interest and to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims and unscrupulous acts by Participants/nonparticipants of this program.

To file for your claim and other enquiries,contact the designated fiducial consultant with your name,age, wining ticket number and prize number:

Contact Person: Mr.Edward Sager
Contact Email: wagrapremitbank@gawab.com
Tel:   00 31 644 965 097 .

NOTE: All winnings are nullified after 10 working days from today if unclaimed.
Congratulations once again from all our staffs, and  thanking you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,
Joan Van Henk(Lottery Coordinator).

Passa a Infostrada. ADSL e Telefono senza limiti e senza canone Telecom
http://click.libero.it/infostrada08gen07