Re: Heimdal client for Windows

> Hi group,
>
>   is there a client for Heimdal that support Windows Operative System?

There are two ports of heimdal to windows, neither of them have
been fully integrated into the system, both because of not enough
cycles for me and that they both used diffrent build systems
that was so diffrent from anytning I've access to or want to use.

First out was Tomas Nyström and his KTELNET
http://www.stacken.kth.se/~thn/ktelnet/

There have been later work on by Masashi Nakamura at PDC (KTH),
but I've not had the time to integerate what work either.

Love