Re: Solaris 10 Heimdal kerberos/ldap

I just started working on this for Redhat.  Any gotcha's?  Does
RedHat have ldap cacheing the way Solaris does?

Solaris is next.  I would think you could use ldapclient to get ldap
and cacheing configured.  Then put ldap in as a source in /etc/
nsswitch.conf for whatever's appropriate.  Then put pam_krb5 in the
relevant pam chains.  I think there may be an account chain that
should have pam_ldap instead of pam_krb5.

Simple in theory.  ;-)