Re: More on pkinit and proxy certificates

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 02:03:37AM +0200, Athanasios Moralis wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem when using pkinit with a proxy certificate. Using the
> normal certificate works fine.
>
> I am using the globus grid-proxy-init to produce the proxy certificate:
>    root@black:~# grid-proxy-init -out /root/proxycert.pem

I haven't checked with the Heimdal code but my understanding is that
Heimdal supports "only" the RFC3820-compliant proxy format, which
differs from what is produces by standard grid-proxy-init. You may want
to look at the -rfc option of newer grid-proxy-init.

cheers,

Daniel