Image Editing Services

Hi,
very Good Morning!.
I was Surfing the net and came across your web site. I appreciate the site and got interested in it , i think my work can help your business too.

We provide image/photo editing services. ( Professionally Hand Made ) [Clipping path , masking , colour correction , Logo , Banner ]. Since i am contacting you personally i will offer to do 3 pictures for free, to see our work and quality.
This will help you utilize you r time on more creative work and improve designing/Sales for your business. We will take care of Rest , Please contact us for kind of Service you would like us to do.

With our Large resources pool we are delivering thousands of Images in 24 Hour.

It will be Worth Looking at the Samples, Quality of Work and Low Prices for such a service.

Please see samples at  www.imagetracing.net
http://www.imagetracing.net/pricing.html
( starting from 0.75 $ per picture  )

For Individual pricing or bulk orders please contact us at
info@imagetracing.net

You can avail the offer of 3 Test Pictures by Mail to test@imagetracing.net

If the SIze is Big please Upload it on our server , we will create a ftp account for you for free.

Sincerely
Sales Manager
Tel: +918041757034
+918028561769