Re: Heimdal and nfs-utils

> I would really like to see this name collision resolved, one way or the
> other. Now seems to be a good time to do so, with a new heimdal about to
> be released on the one hand, and on the other hand not many apps other
> than nfs-utils using the citi libgssapi yet from what I can tell.

I always install my heimdal in /usr/heimdal*. You just can't expect
the whole worlds libraries to be happy together in /usr/lib/*
In fact, I do a slotted install in /usr/heimdal-x.y.z/.

Se files in http://www.pdc.kth.se/~haba/gentoo-stuff/portage/app-crypt/heimdal/

A 0.8_rcX should be just like the heimdal-0.7.2.ebuild (remember to change SLOT).

Harald.