[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
dns and kerberos realms: i am loosing my hairs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: dns and kerberos realms: i am loosing my hairs
- From: "Gustavo Rios" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:48:15 -0300
- DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=PV2bfjejv5UuOlkBq2NF9DZdcoqCBztfpQ8aP1sD96vKtWz4ZgEnDDczvJIAZFlxOonES1l+dFkKTPKQ/ZsfYpBjhvaPMxd5R1tR71nA17a2IBYMuWn8SboLif6i9QfIvB8Ao1Mn6yQ84yM81yOIP2F4Lo7518UjtOhy3WW0lRI=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=gWtDxlDTcH5WUb2r5+RKNUN4i14qKyidHobT9hj3qkGJKOXkpRuO0PC0i+2pviiIDE22yrZDswop013r4qv+cYnwgSkFf73XGRRls/rCmtoAPuUOAtTsVo2XTz11Zh3RfAgv77pVFUE9EtMnLG3DCm9c8CPLHyZLBuq831UoSRM=
- Sender: email@example.com
I am trying hard to get windows XP authenticated to my openbsd kerberos server.
I am loosing my hairs.
In this initial attempt, i am using "my.domain" as my dns domain. For
the kerberos realm, i am using "SSO.NET"
I have such configuration for all my openbsd clients, so when an user
tries log into this host desktops, a ticket is retrieved as:
Now, for windows, is a totally different history. I do not know, but i
have the impression the dns must be the same as the kerbeross realm!
Is that true?
Does anybody have an ideia about how to manage to such a scenario working ?
Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.