No Subject

Our family trustee have secretly protected the deposit, you are to
assist us to lay claims of the funds with the aid of all legal
documents that will be forwarded to you as time goes on. If you agree to
help, we
shall discuss the disbursement ratio in our next correspondence after
we have been acquainted. I have decided to offer 20% of the above sum to
you if you agree to assists us to secure these funds overseas or 30%
share for possible help on investing in any reliable venture.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please I employ you
to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY RESPONDING TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS. WITH
THE FOLLOWING INFO.

Your full name and address:
Your telephone/fax numbers:
Company name (If any):

Once I receive this information, my son will prepare the necessary
documents that will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The
money will then be released to your custody by the Bank.

Awaiting your swift response via my private email:
luisaestrada@sify.com

Sincerely yours,
Luisa Estrada.