[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SSPI authentication failed
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SSPI authentication failed
- From: "Gustavo Rios" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 04:05:05 -0300
- DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=MlwcSj3+LswYSJ8KCUtovUId/ZVMG1+1sSffXIS9H0QzvUYRd1qVzcSeZZNBo9kZeCZ6b2+sCXb051ZyuYXhRTWIHmLpbVmWKAiYEovHMv+c2L/x7h9VWK2E/pVHdAHUxqeglMDUWZ+xXwnDeFeXJTrH/43GQgVEPhX3tyUTSd8=
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=QNKG7Nj8PpHs+Yv12XDPI2X3mmmxz2vUU2LnksfoUCC+SmcKECpUV57fnZRzrCQ8zCHQ0Z9zC2kLEmFMoyEqLcoJfhMDi1nYtF/6suQ7PzxIW3ywLG3g4A+WuJpCg4DPg9CXaIuRkjj+n7/wtdloo8WtHmS37DcyCuySJ7R4qgc=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
i have jsut setted up my kerberos server (using heimdal, of course).
It is working perfectly.
I can even log from a windows boxes authenticating by it, but .....
After performed log on on my windows boxes, i changed the user
password. It worked 100%, i.e., kerberos password where changed, then
a logged out my windows session and logged on again. 100% correct.
My suprise was when i launched putty. I could log into my server
directly as expected. But after changing password i got the following
on putty screen:
Using service principal name: "host/gw.my.domain@MY.DOMAIN@".
SSPI Authentication Failed. Try specifying Service Principal Name.
Using username "sioux".
Last login: Wed Mar 14 03:57:21 2007 from dsk-10.my.domain
In Greene, New York, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on
the sidewalks when a concert is on.
Now, i am having to log in using password. Does anybody face such
problem before ?
Thanks in advance.