IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

European Prize Award Dept.
Ref:PL2/209318/09
Batch:18/103/HME.
TEL: +44-7045708951
         BONANZA 2007!!!
We are pleased to notify you of the release today as dated of the NL
National Lotto/International Promotions programs held on the 29/03/2007.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 98,000 names from Europe, America, Asia, Australia,
New Zealand, Middle-East, Africa,North & South America and canada as part
of  our international promotions program conducted annually to encourage
prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards,
you will take part in our end of year lotto jackpot of 1.3 Billion
International Lotto.

As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting
system where only email addresses are soughted, from a total numbers of
30,000 email addresses drawn from all over the globe. After an
automated computer ballot of our International Promotions Program consequently
won in the second Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum
pay out of860,641.28 Great British Pounds which amounts to
$1,500,000.00 in cash, which is the winning payout for second categories winners.this
is from the total prize money of US$45,000,000.00 shared among the
eight international winners in the SECOND category.

To begin your lottery claim,contact your Fudiciary agent below that has
been appointed for the processing of your claim with the email address
below:

Mr. David Nelson
TEL: +44-7045708951
EMAIL: consultan_claimsdept@yahoo.co.uk