eBAY AWARD***WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!

eBay Award Team
20 Craven Park. Harlesden London NW10. United Kingdom.
Ref: BTD/968/07
Batch: 409978E
Dear Lucky winner.

WINNING NOTIFICATION

The prestigious eBay has sent out and successfully organised a
Sweepstakes
marking the new year anniversary we rolled out over 100.000.000.00 (One
Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our new year Anniversary
Draws.

Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide
range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage. The selection was
made through a computer draw system attaching personalised email
addresses to ticket numbers.eBay is now the largest Internet marketing
company
and in an effort to make sure that Internet Marketing remains the most
widely used Site . eBay is running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number
008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky
numbers 14-21-25-39-40-47(20) which subsequently won you
800.,000.00(Eight Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) as one of the
jackpot winners in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning
sum of 800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds).
The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley.
London United Kingdom on the 8th of April 2007. These Draws are
commemorative and as such special.

Please be informed by this winning notification to file your claims.you
are to make contact with your designated agent who shall dully guide
you
through the process to facilitate the release of your prize.To file for
your claim Please fill in the information then send it to your
fiduciary agent and you have to send it to that email below,

Mr.Wilfort Peterson
eBay Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.
Email:ebayfiduciary@yahoo.co.uk