Re: SSO (Kerberos), samba and windows XP desktop

Hello,

I don't think that is possible. As far as I know you must be a member in the
samba domain. For a real SSO we need Samba4.

Maybe it is possible, that you have in the samba enviornment the same
usernames and passwords as in the keberos envirenment. But I don't think,
that the Windows client will send the username/password as a fallback to the
samba server when he did a kerberos logon.

Cheers
Stefan

--
Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann@univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0