Re: heimdal and solaris 10 gssapi troubles

Check the encryption types (klist -e) everywhere.

Solaris 8 is old enough it may not accept a ticket with data of a
type it doesn't itself understand.  Newer Kerberos will accept such
tickets as long as the portion it needs to decode itself is a known
type.  I'm just guessing.

More of the Sun guys hang out on the MIT lists than here.