Re: heimdal and solaris 10 gssapi troubles

Hi Henry,

I do not think, that it is solaris issue. I rather think it is Heimdal
issue. I think so, because Heimdal happily accepts forwardable tickets
from solaris 10 kerberos:

step1: solaris10-ssh -----> heimdal-0.7.2+openssh works

but Heimdal is somehow having problems afterwords with these
credentials:

step2: heimdal-0.7.2+openssh -----> heimdal-0.7.2+openssh fails

I just wonder if someone on the list has some experience with mixed
heimdal / solaris10 kerberos environments

Best regards, vadim tarassov