[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A belated birthday party, a happy 10 year old, happy friends,
chocolate cakes, mmmm, chocolate, shouldn't that cause a Heimdal
The first public release of Heimdal was released the 1997-07-17 (first
cvs commit was done 1996-06-17).
Today, 10 years later, Heimdal is still going strong. We would like to
thank all our users that have supported us over the years and are
looking forward to working with you in the future.
Changes in release 1.0
* Add gss_pseudo_random() for mechglue and krb5.
* Make session key for the krbtgt be selected by the best encryption
type of the client.
* Better interoperability with other PK-INIT implementations.
* Inital support for Mac OS X Keychain for hx509.
* Alias support for inital ticket requests.
* Add symbol versioning to selected libraries on platforms that uses
GNU link editor: gssapi, hcrypto, heimntlm, hx509, krb5, and libkdc.
* New version of imath included in hcrypto.
* Fix memory leaks.
* Bugs fixes.
You can find the source code here:
Binary package for Mac OS X
Thanks to those reporting bugs and those that tested the release.
Assar, Jacques, Johan, Love, Luke