Re: Heimdal 1.0

Congratulations!!!Many thanks for your work!I really enjoy Heimdal!
On 7/17/07, Love Hörnquist Åstrand <lha@it.su.se> wrote:>> A belated birthday party, a happy 10 year old, happy friends,> chocolate cakes, mmmm, chocolate, shouldn't that cause a Heimdal> release.>> The first public release of Heimdal was released the 1997-07-17 (first> cvs commit was done 1996-06-17).>> Today, 10 years later, Heimdal is still going strong. We would like to> thank all our users that have supported us over the years and are> looking forward to working with you in the future.>> Changes in release 1.0>>   * Add gss_pseudo_random() for mechglue and krb5.>>   * Make session key for the krbtgt be selected by the best encryption>     type of the client.>>   * Better interoperability with other PK-INIT implementations.>>   * Inital support for Mac OS X Keychain for hx509.>>   * Alias support for inital ticket requests.>>   * Add symbol versioning to selected libraries on platforms that uses>     GNU link editor: gssapi, hcrypto, heimntlm, hx509, krb5, and libkdc.>>   * New version of imath included in hcrypto.>>   * Fix memory leaks.>>   * Bugs fixes.>> You can find the source code here:>>         ftp://ftp.pdc.kth.se/pub/heimdal/src/heimdal-1.0.tar.gz>> Binary package for Mac OS X>>         ftp://ftp.pdc.kth.se/pub/heimdal/src/heimdal-1.0.dmg>>> Thanks to those reporting bugs and those that tested the release.>> Enjoy,> Assar, Jacques, Johan, Love, Luke>>

-- Zaar