Re: Problem with OpenSSH

On Aug 1, 2007, at 12:53 , Antoine MILLET wrote:

> And any idea about the fact that openssh doesn't forward ticket and
> request password each time I want to log on another computer in our
> park ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I'd make sure (1) the tickets are forwardable and (2)
GSSAPIDelegateCredentials is turned on.  (The latter seems to be the
most common problem, as default sshd configs tend to enable GSSAPI
for auth but disable credential delegation, thus preventing the
forwarded ticket from being used for anything.)

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu