ipropd-master 0.7.2 failure

Assertion failed: tmp == *len, file log.c, line 748

[1]    Abort                /usr/heimdal/libexec/ipropd-master --
keytab=/var/heimdal/iprop.keytab (core dumped)
--------
If it turns out to be possible to get a traceback from the core file
I'll send it.  I suspect there is something funny about this test
machine since the disk partition was full and I just reset things.