Re: iprop-slave question

Better to ask Love this one, I think.  I know he attacked iprop
vigorously after my presentation this summer, but I don't have any
experience with the latest one.

A "delay before dying" option sounds like a reasonable addition to me
though.  AFAIK 50% of my problems are due to transient issues with a
firewall and would likely go away for some reasonable value of such
an option.  (I have no direct evidence you understand, only
statistical correlation.)