Garbage on telnetd in 1.0.2 on Solaris 10

Hi. I've built Heimdal binaries for 1.0.2 on Solaris 10, and I'm
having problems with telnetd. Specifically, I get what looks like line
noise when trying to log in:

Kid-Charlemagne:~ ian$ telnet stroganov.stacken.kth.se
Trying 130.237.234.55...
Connected to stroganov.stacken.kth.se.
Escape character is '^]'.
Waiting for encryption to be negotiated...
[ Trying mutual KERBEROS5 (host/
stroganov.stacken.kth.se@STACKEN.KTH.SE)... ]
[ Kerberos V5 accepts you as ``ian@STACKEN.KTH.SE'' ]
[ Kerberos V5 accepted forwarded credentials ]
Encryption negotiated.
Connection closed by foreign host.

The machine thinks it's:
SunOS stroganov.stacken.kth.se 5.10 Generic_120011-14 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-250

and the binaries were built with SUNWspro. Måns says he's seen this as
well, does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix?

Gonna try with 1.0.1 for the time being.

/Ian