Garbage on telnetd in 1.0.2 on Solaris 10

Hi. I've built Heimdal binaries for 1.0.2 on Solaris 10, and I'm
having problems with telnetd. Specifically, I get what looks like line
noise when trying to log in:

Kid-Charlemagne:~ ian$ telnet stroganov.stacken.kth.se
Trying 130.237.234.55...
Connected to stroganov.stacken.kth.se.
Escape character is '^]'.
Waiting for encryption to be negotiated...
[ Trying mutual KERBEROS5 (host/
stroganov.stacken.kth.se@STACKEN.KTH.SE)... ]
[ Kerberos V5 accepts you as ``ian@STACKEN.KTH.SE'' ]
[ Kerberos V5 accepted forwarded credentials ]
Encryption negotiated.
Connection closed by foreign host.

The machine thinks it's:
SunOS stroganov.stacken.kth.se 5.10 Generic_120011-14 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-250

and the binaries were built with SUNWspro. MÃ¥ns says he's seen this as
well, does anyone know what the issue is and how to fix?

Gonna try with 1.0.1 for the time being.

/Ian