Re: Kerberos and Load balancing

I agree with Henry that it's hard to overload a modern server.  I'm
doing over 1 million hits per day on my primary kdc and not having any
recurring problems.

You could simply create two versions of your krb5.conf file each with a
different primary kdc
kdc = server1
kdc = server2

-------------------

kdc = server2
kdc = server1

Then split the distribution to your clients.

--
veritatis simplex oratio est
		-Seneca

Andrew Bacchi