Re: heimdl 1.2rc1

On 2008-04-18 12:30, Love H?rnquist ?strand wrote:
> Hello
>
> I just dropped the first release candidate for Heimdal 1.2, please test.
>
> http://www.h5l.org/dist/src/snapshots/heimdal-1.2rc1.tar.gz
>
> Love

I compiled on FreeBSD 7-stable and 5.5-stable.  On both I had to
configure with LDFLAGS=-pthread set.  Otherwise compile and
install worked fine.  Basic client functionality worked, including
cross-realm and afslog.  It'll take me a while to start linking
other tools like Konqueror and mutt into it to test GSSAPI, etc.

--
Alec Kloss  alec@SetFilePointer.com   IM: angryspamhater@yahoo.com
PGP key at http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA241980E

PGP signature