kadmind.acl

Hi,

I'm using debian testing with version 1.0.1-5+b1. The manpage says that the
kadmind.acl file should be placed at /etc/heimdal-kdc/kadmind.acl . But the
logfile tells me that it tries to read the
file /var/lib/heimdal-kdc/kadmind.acl. I placed it in both directories, but
anyway if I check my privileges in the kadmin tool logged in with another
principal the command privs tells me that I have 'none'. I checked the files
twice that there are no typos and spaces in the acl file. What permission for
the file is needed or where is the problem?

stephan