Re: multiple tgt's

> If I (or someone) were to produce a patch to implement this, would
> it have a chance of being accepted?

Basicly what you are talking about is client credential selection for
gss-api.

I think the code should try diffrent credentials with the default
credential first.

You should also remember to try KDC side server referrals since the
KDC probably have better configuration on how to traverse sites.

There are privacy issues to, you don't want to expose to the local KDC
what web-sites you are surf-ing to just because some webserver
requested Negoitate + GSS-API.

Love