kadmin prompts for passwd

Hi!

I have recently started suffering from a very nasty behaviour in heimdal:
kadmin prompts for password all, even with a valid foo/admin ticket. As in
the following:

foo@bar 21:20:58 ~> klist
Credentials cache: FILE:cachefile
        Principal: foo/admin@REALM

  Issued           Expires          Principal
May 16 20:52:00  May 17 06:51:59  krbtgt/REALM@REALM
May 16 20:52:15  May 17 06:51:59  host/fqdn@
May 16 20:52:15  May 17 06:51:59  host/fqdn@REALM

Today is 16.05.2008, I am running on tty 2 and currently controlling 0 jobs
foo@bar 21:21:07 ~> /usr/sbin/kadmin get someotheruser
foo/admin@REALM's Password:

What is this all about? How can I persuade kadmin to (again!) use the ticket I
already have? This is really annoying. How have I managed to land in this
situation in any case? I do not realise I have done anything special (except
move the kdc to another machine...).

-Juha

		| Juha Jäykkä, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/		|