Re: MIT 'creds->is_skey' equivalent in Heimdal?

Michael B Allen <miallen@ioplex.com> writes:

> I'm trying to port a piece of code developed for MIT to Heimdal. The
> code references a krb5_creds member "is_key". How can I get the
> equivalent value in Heimdal?

As near as we could tell while working on WebAuth, there is no equivalent
in Heimdal.  I think I did some research at some point and decided that we
didn't care about this field or what it was set to in practice.  Does your
code actually use it, or does it just save and restore it?  If the latter,
you probably should just not care in a Heimdal context.