MIT 'creds->is_skey' equivalent in Heimdal?

I'm trying to port a piece of code developed for MIT to Heimdal. The code
references a krb5_creds member "is_key". How can I get the equivalent
value in Heimdal?

The MIT krb5_creds structure looks like the following:

/* credentials:  Ticket, session key, etc. */
typedef struct _krb5_creds {
    krb5_magic magic;
    krb5_principal client;      /* client's principal identifier */
    krb5_principal server;      /* server's principal identifier */
    krb5_keyblock keyblock;     /* session encryption key info */
    krb5_ticket_times times;        /* lifetime info */
    krb5_boolean is_skey;       /* true if ticket is encrypted in
                       another ticket's skey */
    krb5_flags ticket_flags;        /* flags in ticket */
    krb5_address **addresses;   /* addrs in ticket */
    krb5_data ticket;           /* ticket string itself */
    krb5_data second_ticket;        /* second ticket, if related to
                       ticket (via DUPLICATE-SKEY or
                       ENC-TKT-IN-SKEY) */
    krb5_authdata **authdata;   /* authorization data */
} krb5_creds;

Mike

--
Michael B Allen