Re: Using NTLM & NTLMV2

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 02:59 +0200, duncan@dcl.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for NTLM & NTLMV2 libraries. heimdal appears to have such
> libraries. However having looked at the docs and test_ntlm.c (in lib/ntlm) I'm
> not much the wiser on how to use the routines provided. Most of it makes sense
> but I'm not totally sure what I am doing.

What are you trying to do?  Samba's ntlm_auth utility is often closer to
what people actually need, but some more details can help me guide you.

> Any help is appreciated. If you can provide an example or point me in the
> direction of some clear documentation I'd be greatful.

http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html

and the recently released WSPP docs will (probably) tell you what you
need to know about the protocol.

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett