Re: Last login incorrect

Well, to be meaningful it would need to be shared among all the
servers, which would mean a "reverse channel" capability for ipropd.
Don't know about Microsoft, but MIT doesn't do that.  The info is
inherently local a single KDC, and would probably get wiped out by the
DB replication process anyway.

In other words it's a moderately hard problem, especially if you want
the info to be useful.

If you want to do something useful that uses that kind of information
then you can read the log files and pull it out.  We have log readers
that send info to collator that temporarily disables accounts with too
many failed authentications for example.