Sameer Yami is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  06/20/2008 and will not return until
07/07/2008.

I will respond to your message when I return. If you have anything urgent,
please contact Amir Shahindoust at amir.shahindoust@tabs.toshiba.com

This message (and any attached files) is secret, confidential and proprietary and is intended solely for specific addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete it and all backup copies immediately.