The Netherlands.
Tel/Fax;
+31-84-730-5308
+31-84-730-5232

Ref: 61350129TW
Ticket: 134306150240-09

Attn;To the e-mail bearer;

WINNING NOTIFICATION

It gives me great joy to acknowledge you as the recipient of  The Diplomats National Lottery yearly draw,held on the 19th day  of  June,2008.

You have therefore emerged as a recipient of the third award of eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars ($850,000;00) in this annual  promo.
Your e-mail ID attached to the above stated Ticket No. (134306150240-09)emerged in our random sampling  certified device,confirmed also by eminent representatives of the accredited charity bodies.

Revenue for this programme is derived from  the  non-governmental agencies and major multinational firms cutting across the American, European and Asian community.

In compliance with the sponsoring bodies' concensus,you are to make a remittance of a part of your won fund,not lower than 10-percent to a reputable charity organization within your locality,after receiving your allocation/prize.

Please,liase with the designated  fiducial agent, Vanessa Mark (Mr) via ;
fiducial_dept01@diplomats.com or send a fax to +31-847305308
 for further directives.

Congratulations once more,
Julia Van Gough (Mrs).
Info.Dir.11

NB:Kindly indicate  your Ref/Ticket No in your reply.

BELOW ARE PHOTOS OF SOME OF OUR LAST YEAR's WINNERS
Derbyshire Shop Syndicate

Diane  DowningPete KyleCraig Pope

Congratulations from me and members of staff of the  THE DIPLOMATS INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY,a division of The DiplomatsFoundation.