=?utf-8?B?RG93bmxvYWQgeW91ciBjb21wbGVt?==?utf-8?B?ZW50YXJ5IGNvcHkgb2YgQ2hhbm5lbCBTdG9yYWdlIFNpbXBsaWZpZWQg?=

Title: LSI

View this email in a web browser

LSI

LSI now offers Channel customers a broad portfolio of storage building blocks – from 6Gb/s SAS RAID controllers to the CTS2600 family of configurable storage components, and from cost-effective enterprise-class JBODs to advanced software options which improve SSD usage and performance, plus the new 6Gb/s SAS6160 Switch – in all, a comprehensive array of products to help you create leading-edge storage solutions tailored to the demands of your customer base.

We appreciate that success is not about products alone, and continue to evolve our Channel Reseller Partner Program to provide sales, marketing and technical support to registered partners. Recent updates include a range of new features including MDF availability; access to technical white papers; programs and rebates on select products; a product evaluation program; entitlement; and online training.

Read “Channel Storage Simplified”