=?utf-8?B?U05XIEV1cm9wZTogQ2FsbCBmb3Ig?==?utf-8?B?cGFwZXJzIW==?=

Title: The Power of the Cloud

‘The Power of the Cloud’
3 events - 2 days - 1 location
02 & 03 November 2011
Congress Frankfurt

We are pleased to invite submissions for our ‘call for papers’ for the SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World conferences which take place this year on 2nd and 3rd November  under the theme of the ‘Power of the Cloud’.  The three collocated conferences attracted record levels of delegates in 2010,  with an average 15% increase over 2009, and was supported by over 70 sponsoring vendors. Based in the heart of Europe, the conferences are among the most proven educational forums for IT End-Users involved in data management, IT storage and business continuity and together have evolved over the years to address the changing needs of the market, encompassing server, storage and desktop virtualization and the IT infrastructure and services associated with any organization’s data center needs.

We are looking for quality submissions from IT end-users, consultants, industry analysts and system integrators/VARs, describing case studies or technology update sessions that focus on real-world deployments and/or methods and best practices to evaluate new, existing or future solutions.  Submissions from IT vendors may also be considered but it is vital that these sessions be delivered in a vendor-neutral/product-agnostic manner. To encourage contemporary content, we request that all proposals discuss fresh deployments.  Submissions will be ranked and selected by the Conference Committee based on suitability and adherence to these submission guidelines.
Sponsoring vendors please note:  Speaking slot entitlements that are included in your sponsorship package should NOT be submitted via this process.

Papers can be submitted online here

Deadline for submissions is 6th May 2011.

Hot Technology Topics

  • Private/Public Cloud
  • Virtualization (especially Desktop Virtualization and Management/Security of Expanding Virtualized Compute/Storage)
  • Data Center Design and Consolidation
  • Optimization/Automation

Hot Management Topics

  • Data and IT Infrastructure TCO / ROI
  • Managing Continued Information Growth
  • Off-shoring/Outsourcing/Virtualized Data Centers and Data Ownership
  • Aligning IT Strategy with Strategic Business Directions

Vertical Technology Topics

  • Information Management
  • Business Continuity: Protection, Archiving, Backup & Recovery
  • Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
  • Cloud Service Providers / Managed Service Providers
  • Converged Data Center Networks
  • Data Archiving and Digital Preservation
  • Data Center/ IT Infrastructure
  • Data Governance / Regulatory / Compliance / E-Discovery
  • Data Lifecycle Management
  • Data Storage-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Cloud
  • Data Security / Data Encryption
  • Data Tagging and Search
  • Early Adoption of Cloud Storage Solutions
  • Emerging Technologies and Services
  • Green Storage / Energy Efficient IT / Green Computing
  • Enterprise Content Management / Document Management
  • High Performance Computing
  • Information and IT Security
  • SaaS and Data Migration
  • Solid State Storage
  • Storage Networking
  • Storage Resource Management
  • Systems Integration / Corporate IT Architecture / SOA
  • Virtual Data Center / Outsourcing / Hybrid Cloud
  • Virtualized Environments & Storage / Server Virtualization

We look forward to receiving your proposal.

Papers can be submitted online here

Deadline for submissions is 6th May 2011.

Best regards,

Your ‘Power of the Cloud’ Team