How to get there

hi, I'm Joao, the lonely wanderer who comes from the West. It seems some
of that bad weather has moved from Sweden here to our (supposedly) sunny
place - It may be a good sign for our BEST course...

Anyway, some more practical issues:

	This is my first BEST event so this is perhaps obvious to others
but not to me: Once we get down at the Stockholm airport or trainstation
to where should we go? I suppose the sleeping accomodations are somewhere
nearby the University, but where exactly?
	Sorry if I'm getting ahead of time...