Hello from Spain!

Hello, my name is Elena. I´m studying 4th course of forestry engineering
in Madrid. I hope to spend a great time in Stockholm with
yours if the whether allow it. I´ll stay there two days before the
official date, if you too, tell us.
I´m looking for information about the place, forest and cities that they
show us in Sweden but I don´t find nothing about this natural park...
Maybe there will be more interesting if we don´t know anything about
these places, perhaps the water has cover it, becouse of the floods..
Sorry for my english, I´m not very good at it
See you soon
Elena

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito TERRA.ES
 Haz click en http://www.terra.es/correo/