Hello from Spain!

Hello, my name is Elena. Im studying 4th course of forestry engineering
in Madrid. I hope to spend a great time in Stockholm with
yours if the whether allow it. Ill stay there two days before the
official date, if you too, tell us.
Im looking for information about the place, forest and cities that they
show us in Sweden but I dont find nothing about this natural park...
Maybe there will be more interesting if we dont know anything about
these places, perhaps the water has cover it, becouse of the floods..
Sorry for my english, Im not very good at it
See you soon
Elena

Consigue tu e-mail gratuito TERRA.ES
 Haz click en http://www.terra.es/correo/