arrival time

Hello again,
The Slowenian team (me and Klemen) is coming to Stockholm on 19th Aug at 22.35
and we will leave on 4th Sept. As we'll be a day early I have some questions
for the organisers. Is there a place to leave our luggage for the night except
at the airport or the train station? Do the buses and the subway work all
night?
And given our late arrival time could you suggest a place for the night.

Can't wait to see you all,

Marjanca

This e-mail has been sent to  you courtesy of OperaMail,  as a  free  service  from
Opera  Software,  makers  of the award-winning Web Browser, Opera. Visit us at
http://www.opera.com/ or our portal at: http://www.myopera.com/ Your free e-mail
account is waiting at: http://www.operamail.com/