SC arrival in Stockholm

Hello "slovenian team",

I received a fwd mail from BEST Stockholm today about you arrival in
Stockholm one day before the programm :-) That's very god, you have the
time to visit the town...is the cleanest capital city in Europe.
Because you will arrive quite late in Arlanda I'l try to help you to
find your way. In the next message I'll tell exactly how we can meet and
where you will sleep in that night. The general idea is to not
worry..everything is under control in Sweden :-)

See you soon,

Aurelian