hi everybody

Hello everybody,

thanks for all the e-mails to us.
Here is Roland and it will be  my first time taking part on a best course.
Just my exams in Dresden, the city where I am studying, are finished.

Is there enybody else from Germany participating on this sommer course ?
In case that, we could travel together at the weekend 19./20.08 from a
place
anywhere in Germany (Hamburg would be quit o.k.).
Otherwise I will look for a airplain connection, because spending about16
hours on a train will be quit long.

I am looking foreward to meet all of you to share a wounderful holiday,
sorry BEST course.

See you Roland