good morning !

hello everybody,

Finally I found the power and the time to write on the maililng list.
Good morning everybody!
Life is tuff...

I have seen some pictures from Anders on the WEB and they are very nice.
Still, I have almost 100 pictures that you expect to see on the WEB.
Please be patient because "everything is under control"...we are working
on it and you will be able to see them soon.

After all...have a nice summer...or whatever it is now :-) and I hope to
meet all of you again somewhere, sometime.

BEST regards,

Aurelian

PS: if somebody is able to download the whole package of pictures
(around 30 MB) tell me and we can solve it.