Re: Hello!

You are right Joao,
Everyone returned to their friends & family & classes,
however I did not forget you.
My lectures started 2 weeks ago and I am already over
busy. Moreover I am very tired because of the civil
war...
In my student home, there are 6 corridors; in each of
it there are approximatively 14 students of my school
and they gather in order to lead crual fights against
the other corridors.
For instance my team exchange the rooms of 2 opponants
while they were at school: all the things of Mr A were
moved in the room of Mr B, and all the things of Mr B
were moved in the room of Mr A.
It was very funny, but the response happened in the
night : last night , at 3 o'clock we've been waked up
by 14 people shouting and knocking at the door, with
loud music and smoke (like in a disco). Tonight they
will regret this...
I know, it seems to be very stupid, but it's a good
way to have fun with my friends... even if they live
in an other corridor.

Otherwise it's very sunny in Lille... since school
started (at least 20°) and I'm still fine.

I am looking to hearing from you,
                          Jean-Philippe

--- Joao Filipe Rodrigues <l43411@alfa.ist.utl.pt> a