VB: Clothes from Osqvik

Hi forestry-people

The following clothes were found after the sauna party at Osqvik.
A blue XL short-sleeved shirt with the Uppsala coq printed in black saying
"FUTF F-sektionen Uppsala Tekniska Fysiker"
Three pairs of bathing shoes "slipppers" 1. turqoise and black Brand
="hayber", 2. purple and black Brand = "nicane sport", 3 String for toe,
female-type black sole and "korked" surface against the foot. Brand =
"Migato"
A black "wrinkled-striped" female shirt brand = NAFNAF might be text in
Greek (or russian?) on the washing label...
A black satin hair-do
A white towel with "Fia med knuff" (table-game) printed on half of the
towel.
A purple towel.
That's all
/Anna Edebo
BEST Stockholm
THS
100 44 Stockholm

Phone & Fax: +46(0)8-790 98 68

Our office is situated at Drottning Kristinas v{g 15, on the second floor
in the
administarative part of the student union building (K}rhuset), above
"K}rexpeditionen".
We share our office with IAESTE and International Student Services.