hello!

Hello everybody!

How are you doing? It's nice to "hear" news from you. I'm OK! I started
school few weeks ago and now I can say I'm quite busy (during weekdays at
least!). I have one last exam to do this February and off course my diplom
thesis, which I haven't started yet but I'm working on it. Hopefully I will
finish in summer!

I'm happy to say that last weekend I saw some of you here in Athens! There
was a workshop of BEST here that many members of different LBGs attended. I'
m not a member, so I didn't(!) but I did go to a party and I met: Frederik,
Esa, Anna H., Antonis, Tobias and Andrea(the italian).
It was nice to see you again!

In fact I hope to see all of you some day in the future!
Take care and enjoy yourselves as much as you can and...
don't forget to smile!  :-)

Sofia