FLORIN

                       Hi,
     Dear friends from Europe!
  First of all let me wish you luck for the exams!We
have a custom (more like a superstition):we wish
"bafta" which it means luck in a cool way (and
superstitional one!) and the right answer is "let it
be!"(if someone's answer will be "thank you" the good
wish will turn into a bad luck!).So bafta!
 This is one of the wonderful memories from the time
when I was student!
  Now about me:I was in Budapest last week for two
days.I was very surprised by the beauty of this
city.So Zita you have a wonderful capital!

                                      All my best,
                                       FLORIN