Re: MIT Interoperability (Was: Re: Is Heimdal thread safe?)

> It would be nice if such fixes could also be sent to the OpenSSL team
> (appropriate mailing list is openssl-dev@openssl.org).  Also, some
> changes have been made to the libdes part of OpenSSL as well, perhaps
> something that is of interest for heimdal?

Sure! I will use the latest version of libdes from SSLEAY, er, OpenSSL
to start the ball rolling, and make sure that it works with the
Kerberii. What I have then I will submit to both parties.

OpenSSL's libdes has been heavily tainted with OpenSSL-specific
macros; I will need to remove those, or translate them.

Mark Murray