Re: domain/realm-mapping

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Frank Cusack wrote:

>   Holger> Is there a way to get Heimdal using FQDN's instead of crippled
>   Holger> hostnames?
>
> Fix your NIS hosts map... Use FQDN's instead of just the hostname.

This will break to many other things in our configuration. We don't want to
do this. I'm looking for a smart way to integrate Heimdal in our network.

Regards,
   Holger

 Holger van Lengerich - University of Paderborn - Dept. of Computer Science
  System-Administration - Warburger Str. 100 - D 33098 Paderborn - Germany
   mailto:gimli@uni-paderborn.de - http://www.uni-paderborn.de/admin/gimli