inetd.conf.changes

Hi

In kth-krb4 there was a file inetd.conf.changes.
I can't find anything similar in heimdal.

This is what I have been able to figure out:

# Forward credentials
kf      stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/heimdal/libexec/kfd
kfd
# Tunnle X through kerberos
kx      stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/heimdal/libexec/kxd
kxd
# Telnet and FTP protocol "-a user" forces kerberos
telnet  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/heimdal/libexec/telnetd
telnetd -a user
ftp     stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/heimdal/libexec/ftpd
ftpd -l -a user

Is this correct? Do I need kf normally?? For remote shell, it was much
harder.
There was no manpage and rshd --help only showed this:

Usage: rshd [--no-inetd] [-i] [--kerberos] [-k] [--encrypt] [-x]
[--rhosts] [-l]
   [--port=port] [-p port] [--vacuous] [-v] [-P] [-L] [--version]
[--help]
-i, --no-inetd       Not started from inetd
-k, --kerberos       Implement kerberised services
-x, --encrypt        Implement encrypted service
-l, --rhosts         Check users .rhosts
-p port, --port=port Use this port
-v, --vacuous        Don't accept non-kerberised connections
-P                   Don't put process in new PAG

What should I use in an krb5-only environment... I guess that I could
use "-k -x" but,
assar stated in a mail to this list 04 Aug 1999:

> You actually don't need to use `-x' here.  That flag is only needed
> when acting as v4 rshd and then on the `ekshell' port.
>
> /assar

Does it become encrypted anyway? I'm confused...

Also, the usage output above fails to explain the option "-L".

/Peter